| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Alexandria, Sd in August is really warm at 22.9 °C (73.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.9 °C (60.6 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 13.9 °C (25 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 65.5mm (2.6in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:14 long and the longest day is 14:36 long with an average length of 13:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Alexandria, Sd August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Alexandria, Sd, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Alexandria, Sd:
- Aberdeen, Sd, Usa - 165.1 kms (102.6 miles) NNW
- Faulkton, Sd, Usa - 145.6 kms (90.4 miles) NW
- Mellette, Sd, Usa - 136.6 kms (84.9 miles) NW
- Highmorew, Sd, Usa - 136.6 kms (84.9 miles) NW
- Huron, Sd, Usa - 46 kms (28.6 miles) NNW
- Milbank, Sd, Usa - 173.3 kms (107.7 miles) NE
- Clark, Sd, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Watertown, Sd, Usa - 136.6 kms (84.9 miles) NE
- Pipestone, Mn, Usa - 134.6 kms (83.6 miles) E
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Usa - 111.7 kms (69.4 miles) ESE
- Cantonnw, Sd, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) SE
- Vermillion, Sd, Usa - 161 kms (100 miles) SSE
- Hartington, Ne, Usa - 164.3 kms (102.1 miles) SSE