| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Alexandria, Sd in September is very mild at 17.4 °C (63.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.4 °C (75.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.4 °C (50.7 °F).
- In September the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in September is slightly dry. Only 59.4mm (2.3in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 13:11 long with an average length of 12:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Alexandria, Sd September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Alexandria, Sd, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Alexandria, Sd:
- Aberdeen, Sd, Usa - 165.1 kms (102.6 miles) NNW
- Faulkton, Sd, Usa - 145.6 kms (90.4 miles) NW
- Mellette, Sd, Usa - 136.6 kms (84.9 miles) NW
- Highmorew, Sd, Usa - 136.6 kms (84.9 miles) NW
- Huron, Sd, Usa - 46 kms (28.6 miles) NNW
- Milbank, Sd, Usa - 173.3 kms (107.7 miles) NE
- Clark, Sd, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Watertown, Sd, Usa - 136.6 kms (84.9 miles) NE
- Pipestone, Mn, Usa - 134.6 kms (83.6 miles) E
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Usa - 111.7 kms (69.4 miles) ESE
- Cantonnw, Sd, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) SE
- Vermillion, Sd, Usa - 161 kms (100 miles) SSE
- Hartington, Ne, Usa - 164.3 kms (102.1 miles) SSE